Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Block #2 for Bloggers’ Block-a-palooza Quilt-along


Ok here we go with block #2. Block #2 Word Search Block by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson. I must say this block was a challenge for me because as I said in my previous post I am working from my stash. I didn’t want to just used the same fabric over and over again so I tried to pick something different that would I thought coordinate with it. Well although I like the look of my first attempt the colors just did not work with the first block. So I have included the step by step photos of the first block, as I didn’t take step by step photos of the second attempt, but I will also show you the block I made with the coordinating colors. So here we go.

Fabric set

Fabric set after cutting

Nine patch sets

Finished first attempt

Finished final block

Ok there we go you can see my finished block #2.

Now head over to the Flicker group to see what everyone else is doing. See you there.

So until the next block, happy sewing!



































No comments:

Post a Comment